These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy.
Notes: Baptist News Global is an independent Baptist news agency. It was founded in 2014 as a merger of Associated Baptist Press (ABP), which was founded in 1990, and the Religious Herald, which was founded in 1828. Baptist News Global publishes curated news from many least biased, left-center and left wing sources. They also publish their own news that has minimal bias. Politically this source aligns in the left-center. Information is well sourced and trustworthy.
Latest from Baptist News Global
- Seminary professors’ rapper photo roils social media April 26, 2017 6:17 pm
- Reinhold Niebuhr, Washington’s favorite theologian April 26, 2017 4:14 pm
- Reverend Resistance: William Barber is the new face of the Religious Left April 26, 2017 4:11 pm
- Arkansas executions bring Sister Helen Prejean’s death penalty fight to the fore April 26, 2017 4:05 pm
- Why all the negativity? Check out those neurological channels April 26, 2017 4:02 pm
- Friends of BNG Dinner June 29 features ‘Gospel Gothic’ radio show April 25, 2017 7:58 pm
- AWAB leader among clergy, groups, speaking up for fired transgender mortician April 25, 2017 6:28 pm
- The politics of Apocalypse April 25, 2017 3:15 pm
- Einstein’s faith and ours April 25, 2017 3:10 pm
- Survey shocker: music dead last, sermons first, as worship draws April 25, 2017 3:06 pm
- Daniel Aleshire: A steady hand for theological schools April 25, 2017 2:52 pm
- Ministry jobs and more April 25, 2017 2:32 pm