These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: A highly reputable news reporting service. Reuters has a policy of taking a “value-neutral approach.” Reuters’ editorial policy states: “We are committed to reporting the facts and in all situations avoid the use of emotive terms. The only exception is when we are quoting someone directly or in indirect speech.” Reuters does not offer opinion and just reports news.
Latest from Reuters
- 'Shocked' South Korea leader Moon orders probe into U.S. THAAD additions May 30, 2017 10:25 am
- 'Atlanticist' Merkel rams home frustration with Trump after summits May 29, 2017 6:27 pm
- Panama dictator Noriega, ousted in U.S. invasion, dies at 83 May 30, 2017 8:58 am
- Trump administration nearing completion of Cuba policy review: sources May 30, 2017 4:41 am
- Philippines urges Islamist rebels to surrender as battle enters eighth day May 30, 2017 10:16 am
- China is behaving like a 'bully' in South China Sea: McCain May 30, 2017 10:29 am
- Singapore fines Credit Suisse, UOB over 1MDB-linked dealings, wraps up review May 30, 2017 9:27 am
- Woods apologizes for DUI arrest, blames medication May 30, 2017 8:48 am
- Cyclone wreaks havoc in Bangladesh refugee camps for Myanmar's Rohingyas May 30, 2017 10:27 am