These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: World Affairs and WorldAffairsJournal.org are published by the World Affairs Institute, a newly formed nonpartisan 501(c)3 organization, located in Washington D.C., established to promote public education and awareness on international issues related to war and peace.
Source: World Affairs Journal
Latest from World Affairs Journal
- ISIS Claims Responsibility for Manchester Concert Attack; 23 Are Dead May 23, 2017 8:00 pm
- Trump, Abbas Meet in Bethlehem in Effort to Revive Peace Process May 23, 2017 1:58 pm
- Duterte Declares Martial Law in Besieged South Philippines May 23, 2017 5:33 pm
- Ex-CIA Chief Brennan: Russia May Have Successfully Recruited Trump Campaign Aides May 23, 2017 3:29 pm
- Outspoken Pope Francis and President Trump to Meet For First Time Wednesday May 23, 2017 5:42 pm
- Car Bomb Explodes, Kills Four in Syria's Homs May 23, 2017 1:48 pm
- 2 UN Peacekeepers Killed in Ambush in Northern Mali May 23, 2017 5:12 pm
- Suicide Bomb Kills 5, Injures 12 in Somalia May 23, 2017 6:07 pm
- Turkey Blocks NATO-Austria Partnership May 23, 2017 6:12 pm
- OPINION. In North Korea, The Time for De-Escalation is Now May 23, 2017 7:01 pm