These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Pew Research is a nonpartisan American think tank which is based in Washington, D.C. It provides information on social issues, public opinion, and demographic trends shaping the United States and the world. It also conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis, and other empirical social science research. Pew Research Center does not take explicit policy positions. Pew is very factual and is mostly unbiased in reporting.
Latest from Pew Research
- Sub-Saharan Africa experienced largest increase in religious restrictions in 2015 April 28, 2017 3:30 pm
- Key facts about the U.S. H-1B visa program April 27, 2017 8:02 pm
- 5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S. April 27, 2017 6:09 pm
- 10 demographic trends shaping the U.S. and the world in 2017 April 27, 2017 4:05 pm
- Searching for News: The Flint water crisis April 27, 2017 2:29 pm
- Q&A: Using Google search data to study public interest in the Flint water crisis April 27, 2017 2:05 pm
- Are you middle class in Western Europe? Try our country-by-country income calculators April 26, 2017 3:13 pm
- In America, Does More Education Equal Less Religion? April 26, 2017 2:03 pm
- Among white evangelicals, regular churchgoers are the most supportive of Trump April 26, 2017 1:32 pm
- As Mexican share declined, U.S. unauthorized immigrant population fell in 2015 below recession level April 25, 2017 3:00 pm